The US government is unprepared for a major disaster. How prepared are you?”
ince 9/11, the U.S. government has set up a giant terrorist/citizen surveillance network. Congratulations! We may be able to stop a terrorist before they tie their own shoelaces. But when it comes to any other type of disaster, we are horribly UNPREPARED………….U.S. citizens, you are on your own!
Since January 1, there have been many earthquakes measuring over 6.0………
- 8.9 – Near East Coast of Honshu, Japan – March 11, 2011
- 5.4 – Myanmar, China – March 10, 2011
- 6.5 – New Britain Region, Papua New Guinea – March 9, 2011
- 7.2 – Near East Coast of Honshu, Japan – March 9, 2011
- 6.6 – Solomon Islands – March 7, 2011
- 6.5 – South Sandwich Islands – March 6, 2011
- 6.3 – Christchurch, New Zealand – February 21, 2011
- 6.6 – Offshore Maule, Chile – February 14, 2011
- 7.8 – Offshore Bio-Bio, Chile – February 11, 2011
- 6.5 – Celebes, Sea – February 10, 2011
- 7.2 – Southwestern Pakistan – January 18, 2011
- 7.0 – Loyalty, Islands – January 13, 2011
- 6.6 – Vanuatu – January 9, 2011
- 7.2 – Araucania, Chile – January 2, 2011
- 7.0 – Santiago Del Estero, Argentina – January 1, 2011
Get the picture?
American citizens are extraordinarily underprepared for any type of disaster. Very few people have the necessary emergency preparedness supplies and very few know how to keep their families safe.
Look at any major disaster. There’s not an “app” that will save you from being unprepared. Are you prepared to wait in line for days just to get a small ration of food?
In a terrorist attack or other major disaster, supply lines will be cut off, and the grocery store shelves would quickly empty. In an economic collapse with hyperinflation, the grocery stores would be full of food, but no one would be able to afford to buy it.
Most people have just a few days of food in the house. Are you one of them? What will you do when it runs out?
You must understand this:
After a major catastrophe, you do not want to subject your family to the chaos taking place. That is why you want Emergency Food storage. Having it keeps you from dealing with the throngs of people who do not have it. And there will be plenty.
- You will not have to stand in line and beg for assistance.
- You will not be at the mercy of a system who does not have food for everyone.
- You will not be worrying whether you will get a food ration tomorrow. And the next day. And the day after that.
By now, you understand that food storage gives you the power to control your own destiny. And the destiny of your family. You will be far better off than the majority of people out there who don’t have it.
What are you not thinking about right now? You must have your own emergency food supply.
Mountain House Freeze Dried Food is the #1 emergency food in America. It is compact, stores for 25 years, and only requires hot water (cold water in a pinch) for preparation. No cooking involved.
Freeze dried meals still taste like the day they were made. Even 25 years later. They still have the fresh taste, look and aroma of fresh food. That’s why they are the King of Emergency Foods.
The U.S. government is currently buying 90% of freeze-dried food available in the US. Ask yourself this:
By now, you know you must take control of your family’s destiny.
You must order your freeze dried food today, because in 6 months it may be too late. The uncertain economic situation in the US is creating very high demand for Mountain House Food. This means there are wait times for Mountain House freeze dried food units. You must order today while wait times are still reasonable. Order now to get in line and lock-in your price!