U.S. citizens in line at a food bank
You may not realize it yet, but the U.S. is in trouble. By the time you finish reading this article, you will understand why.
Consider these facts:
- The Federal Reserve was created in 1913 to bring monetary stability to the U.S. However, since its creation,
the U.S. dollar has declined in value by over 95%.
- The price of food is going up, the price of gasoline is going up. Yet, home values are continuing to go down.
- Throughout the world, 1 billion people go to bed hungry each night.
- An increasing number of investors are betting that the U.S. government will default on its debt.
- Japan currently manufactures 5 million more automobiles than the U.S. does.
- China has become the world’s largest exporter of high technology products.
- The U.S. government owes China 895 billion dollars, and is constantly begging them for more money.
- The number of jobs gained by the U.S. economy during the past decade (2000-2010) was less than any other decade since World War II.
- In Osceola County, Florida 66.5% of all home mortgages are underwater. In Clark Country, Nevada 71.1% of all home mortgages are underwater.
- There are 28 million Americans that would like full-time jobs, but don’t have them.
- The American Journal of Medicine states that medical bills are a major factor in over 60% of personal bankruptcies in the U.S.
- The fastest growing portion of the federal budget is interest on the national debt.
- During Barack Obama’s first two years in office, the U.S. government added more to the national debt than the first 100 U.S. Congresses combined. The previous record was held by George W. Bush.
- The Obama administration and the Federal Reserve both declare the U.S. economy is in recovery, yet a record 43.6 million Americans were on food stamps in November, 2010.
Now that you understand these things, what can you do about it?
You can’t do anything about the Federal Reserve’s policies. You can’t do anything about Congress’ policies. Here’s the secret most people don’t realize: we have lost representational government in the U.S. Because of that, the United States’ fate has been sealed.
The Fed is buying U.S. Treasury debt because no one else wants it. This practice can not go on forever. The day is coming when it will no longer prop up the U.S. economy. That is the day when the U.S. Dollar will collapse.
You can only control your own family’s destiny. You can store a supply of food and water. If you are worried about your savings being destroyed when the Dollar collapses, you can also buy some gold and silver. However, food is the most important because you can’t eat precious metals.
A lot people don’t want to hear someone tell them to get an emergency food supply. They may have done so before Y2K and felt they got burned when nothing happened. They think nothing happened then, and nothing may happen now. If you feel that way, you must think there is a downside to having a supply of food.
But really, when you think about it, what is the worst thing that could happen?
Nothing, and you would be forced to actually eat the food you have stored!
Personally, I would be happy if nothing happened and all I had to do was eat my food storage.
U.S. Military knows the day of reckoning is coming
If you are still not convinced, then know this. The Pentagon is training troops for economic collapse. Why are they doing that? They must know something that you and I don’t know.
There are many choices when it comes to emergency food storage. But, Mountain House Freeze Dried Food has been the #1 emergency food supply for decades. There’s a reason.
Freeze Dried Food lasts for 25+ years. It doesn’t take much space, and you only have to add hot water to prepare your meals. No cooking, less cleanup, requires less water than other emergency food types.
Stop, look around, and you will clearly see what you need to do.
Cause for. Buy an emergency food supply for your family today and lock-in the price of your food.