Photo courtesy of YouTube Photo courtesy of IStockPhoto
Which scenario do you want for your family?
Days of rioting in Egypt cause us to look at the world situation more closely. Here’s what is going on:
- The US Dollar is the World’s Reserve Currency.
- The US Dollar has been going down in value for quite some time.
- Because of the Dollar’s fall, global food prices are skyrocketing.
- If the unrest in the Middle East continues, the Suez Canel may be shut down.
- If the Suez Canal is shut down, oil prices will go through the roof – and to a degree, they already have.
- The Egyptian people are rioting for many reasons, one of which is the skyrocketing cost of food.
All these factors add up to a future that is very uncertain. Let’s look at some scenarios.
In the photograph above, we have two scenarios. The one on the left shows the food riots in Egypt. The one on the right shows a typical American family enjoying a meal at the table. The question you need to ask yourself is this:
Which scenario do you want for your family? The one on the left or the one on the right?
I want the scenario on the right. I do not know if we will have food riots in the US. However, I have made the decision to take control of my family’s destiny and store some food and water, rather than have the scenario on the left be forced on me.
Food may not always be available and affordable in the US. From observing what’s going on in Egypt and in other Middle Eastern countries, it is clear that the situation can change very quickly. I feel we will see hyperinflation in the US, and when it hits, we will likely not be able to afford to buy food.
I do not want my family to go hungry, so I have planned ahead and stored some food and water.
Read the following very carefully.
Demand for emergency food is at an all-time high. Demand for freeze dried food from Mountain House Food is especially high. Order now while wait times are still reasonable.
Buy emergency food for your family now, while it is still available, and while you still can afford it.