American Red Cross Solarlink FR600 Radio
Looking for a self-powered, digital AM/FM/SW/NOAA, S.A.M.E. weather radio, with a flashlight, siren, solar power, and cell phone charger?
The American Red Cross Solarlink FR600 Radio is everything you need, all in one package. At about $79.00, you can afford to put on in all your 72-hour kits, or in all your vehicles.
Just look at these features:
- Digital tuner with AM (520-1700 KHz), FM (88-108 MHz), Shortwave (5800-12200 KHz).
- NOAA weather with alert – all 7 channels plus “Alert”.
- S.A.M.E. Technology (location based weather alerts).
- Digital tuner with AM, FM, WB, SW bands.
- Digital display – easy to read, large, green LED illuminated backlit.
- Digital clock function: 12-hour clock with alarm function, snooze, and sleep timer.
- Built-in four white LED, one red LED lights with magnifying lens for brighter, more powerful light source.
- Emergency siren/fl ashing beacon.
- USB cell phone charger (USB cable not included).
- Rotary all band selector knob.
- Connectors, with rubber gaskets/plugs to seal out moisture, 3.5 mm headphone output, DC-in, USB phone charger and AUX-IN input.
- Telescopic antenna provided for maximum range and reception.
- Power source: built-in rechargeable Ni-MH battery pack; 3 AA batteries (not included); AC adapter (not included); solar power.
- Dimensions: 7.75” X 8.5” X 2.5” and 196.9 x 215.9 x 63.5 mm (W x H x D).
Weight: 1.9 lbs. and 0.86 kg.
- Accessories: owner’s manual, warranty card.
The radio can be powered from four different sources:
- Dynamo/hand crank which charges the Ni-MH battery.
- From 3 AA batteries (not included).
- From the AC via USB adapter (not included).
- Solar power which charges Ni-MH battery.