I’m not a doctor, and I don’t play one on T.V. But, I have just added something to my First Aid kit that you need to be aware of.
If you are concerned about how to stop severe bleeding in a disaster scenario, you need to read up on a product that will stop bleeding in 30 seconds.
It was originally developed to assist military medics with some of the worst wounds imaginable. It’s been to Afghanistan and Iraq and has helped save many lives. The product is called Celox and here are it’s benefits:
- Suitable for all types of trauma.
- Helps saves lives on the battlefield.
- Helps gain control in a serious emergency.
- Handles a workplace or sporting incident.
- Rapidly stabilizes a minor cut or laceration.
- Proven to work in the cold.
- Proven to work in the presence of common anti-coagulants such as warfarin and heparin.
- Has been tested by U.S. Marines to give a 100% survival rate in major battlefield wounds with massive arterial damage.
Like I said, I am not a doctor, and this is not medical advice, but if you are concerned about wound management in an emergency, you need to have a look at this product.
Yes, it’s available for purchase online, on Celox’s website. Start by going to the website and doing some reading:
Here is a link to the Photo Gallery where you can see some interesting photos of Celox products and uses: